Convert a TFA/La Crosse OMO-M-05/TX58UN-IT to TX58-IT and viceversa

October 15th, 2016

I owned both a WS28xx weather station for US and EU market.

The US station works at  915Mhz but the thermo hygro and the receiver was defective.

Now the rain sensor of my EU unit doesn’t work any more.. With the help of a rtl-SDR adapter, I’vee the confirmation that the rain gauge of my US unit still works at 915 mhz.

I compared both the circuit, and they were similar (with the exception of some component that the EU unit had to charge alkaline batteries using solar panel). The only real difference is a soldering point that on the EU unit is shorted.

In the following photo you see the point to solder to make an US unit to work at 868Mhz.

It seems that the thermo hydro  have a similar point.. I hope to find some spare time to give a look to this circuit again…

GruppoGreenPower, statene alla larga

July 4th, 2014

Ho acquistato un coupon di GruppoGreenPower per il rilascio di un attestato di prestazione energetica.

A distanza di 4 mesi dalla prenotazione si è fatto avanti solo un consulente commerciale che ha raccolto i dati in maniera approssimativa, ma con lo scopo principale di vendere servizi, ma non è mai arrivato l’attestato.

In compenso hanno marcato il coupon come utilizzato e rilasciato fattura commerciale per un servizio non goduto..

vergogna!

connect usb hardware to kvm

June 14th, 2014

Since I’ve found really few documentation on connecting usb devices to kvm virtual machine without middle software like spice or libvirt I’ll post what I found here.

 

I’ve found two method but only the 2nd work with usb2serial adapter.

USBVIDPID=0403:6001
USBD=""
for line in $(lsusb | grep $USBVIDPID | sed -n "s/Bus 0*\([0-9]*\) Device 0*\([0-9]*\).*/-device usb-host,hostbus=\\1,hostaddr=\\2/p")
do
USBD="$USBD $line"
done
USBVIDPID=0403:6001
cnt=0
USBD=""
killall usbredirserver
for line in $(lsusb | grep $USBVIDPID | sed -n "s/Bus 0*\([0-9]*\) Device 0*\([0-9]*\).*/\\1-\\2/p")
do
/usr/sbin/usbredirserver -p $(( 4000 + $cnt )) $line >/var/log/kvm/${NAME}-usb-$line.log 2>&1 &
USBD="$USBD -chardev socket,id=usbredirchardev${cnt},host=localhost,port=$(( 4000 + $cnt )) \
-device usb-redir,chardev=usbredirchardev${cnt},id=usbredirdev${cnt},debug=3" #,bus=ehci.0,
let cnt=cnt+1
done

querying Tivoli Workload Scheduler 8.5 (tws) using web services

October 1st, 2010

Pubblico un esempio di client per l’interrogazione di tws mediante web services utilizzando perl…

#!/bin/perl

#ppm install SOAP::Lite
#ppm install Crypt::SSLeay

use SOAP::Lite
#trace=>’all’
;

#use SOAP::Lite +trace => [qw(method fault headers result debug)];

my $username = ‘user’;
my $password = ‘pass’;
my $host     = ‘host’;

sub SOAP::Transport::HTTP::Client::get_basic_credentials {
return $username => $password;
}

$wsdl = “https://$host:31116/PlanServicesWeb/services/SchedulingFactory/wsdl/SchedulingFactory.wsdl”;

#$service = “https://$host:31116/PlanServicesWeb/services/JobStreamService”;
#$service = “https://$host:31116/PlanServicesWeb/services/JobService”;

$service = “https://$host:31116/PlanServicesWeb/services/SchedulingFactory”;

$ns1 = “http://services.ws.tws.ibm.com/TWS-Scheduling”;
$ns2 = “http://types.ws.tws.ibm.com/TWS-Types”;

my $soap = SOAP::Lite->new( proxy => $service );
$soap->readable(1);
$soap->ns($ns2,’ns2′);
$soap->ns($ns1,’ns1′);

my $result=$soap->call(“queryJobs”,
SOAP::Data->name(“engineName” => undef )->prefix(ns1),
SOAP::Data->name(“filter” => \SOAP::Data->value(
SOAP::Data->name(“details”)->prefix(ns2),
SOAP::Data->name(“minimum”)->prefix(ns2),
SOAP::Data->name(“maximum”)->prefix(ns2),
SOAP::Data->name(“dataType”=>”WORKSTATION_NAME”)->prefix(ns2),
SOAP::Data->name(“value”=> \SOAP::Data->value(
SOAP::Data->name(string=>”WK17″)->prefix(“xsd”),
),
)->prefix(ns2),

SOAP::Data->name(“dataType”=>”JOB_STREAM_NAME”)->prefix(ns2),
SOAP::Data->name(“value”=> \SOAP::Data->value(
SOAP::Data->name(string=>”IGS*”)->prefix(“xsd”),
),
)->prefix(ns2),
),
)->prefix(ns1)->type(“ns2:FilterCriteria”),

);

die $result->faultstring if ($result->fault);

#use Data::Dumper qw(Dumper);
#print Dumper ($result);

foreach my $a ($result->valueof(“//queryJobsResponse/queryJobsReturn/JobInstance”)) {
print sprintf “%-11s %-16s %-16s %-16s %-16s %-5s\n”, $a->{workstationName},
$a->{jobName},
$a->{jobStreamName},
$a->{startTime},
$a->{actualEnd},
$a->{internalStatus};
}

exit;

Modifica scheda di rete su Inetbox 300s

November 2nd, 2009

Ora la rete va che è una scheggia….
02112009094.jpg02112009091.jpg
dm500_mods_rgb_network_fix.pdf
lan_dm500.pdf

Windows nuovo (Vista), errore nuovo

April 3rd, 2008

immagine.jpg

No me pareva de gaver instaea uindous in cinese!

Il compagno di scrivania di Michele!

June 1st, 2007
ven 01/06/2007 14:38 01062007023

Vi presento Bananito, il nuovo compagno di scrivania di Michele!

Ecco il risultato finale

May 20th, 2007

dom 20/05/2007 15:57 20052007010

Niente da dire, come nuova!

Aiutooo l’interruttore della macchina da cucire si è rotto…

May 20th, 2007

dom 20/05/2007 15:57 20052007009

Riparazione della macchina da cucire della nonna terminata!

Hello world!

May 20th, 2007

Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!